Music licences for Dramatic Context

Use of pre-existing music in a theatrical performance – in plays, ballets and performances with storylines.

There is no OneMusic (combined) licence available to cover musical works AND sound recordings in Dramatic Context uses.

Instead, APRA AMCOS can assist you in licensing musical works (songs and compositions) in Dramatic Context uses.

Please refer to APRA AMCOS Dramatic Context licence guide.

If you wish to use any sound recordings, you’ll need to contact the sound recording copyright owners (generally record labels) directly. PPCA may be able to provide the contact details of relevant record labels.

Contact PPCA via email